Thursday, April 5, 2012

Norvil Reproduction Nortons

Norvil Motorcycle Company's Norton Fastback
A lot of Norton stuff here the last few days, it's true... Well, just got to say that of all the bikes I've owned over the years, and no longer own, the one I really, really, really wish I'd hung on to was the black and gold 1973 Commando 850 I bought new from Brooks Cyclery in San Jose, California back in my youth.... I miss that bike, big-time.

So, I was just blown away to discover that courtesy of Norvil Motorcycle Company in the UK, you can buy a complete, built-from-new-parts Norton... a Commando roadster, a Dominator, and even a street-legal production racer

If you want to build your own from scratch, or refurbish your own Norton, Norvil will also sell you a complete engine made from new parts, whether Commando or Dominator... scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the engine options and prices.

Norvil-Restored Commando Cafe Racer
Norvil also makes and sells their own frames, Featherbed and Commando. They've got a Commando frame that is smaller than stock, designed for smaller riders.

I can't do it all justice here... Norvil is very much a one-stop shopping site for all things Norton, and not for just the Commando: parts, frames, engines, rear sets, wheels, chassis components, they've got it all. And used and restored Nortons, too, like the cafe racer to the left here.

If you need anything Norton, you gotta give Norvil a look.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics